Join Moreton Bay Arts Council Inc.
Membership from 1st January to 31st December 2017
Save $5 …join NOW or before 31st January 2017!
Early Bird fee $20/Single and $25/Family or Group for 12 months.
18 Benefits for members in 2017
1. When renewing or joining as a member you will receive a personal membership card.
2. Free entry- exhibit “My Home, Our Country” Exhibition from 24th Jan. to 27th Feb.
3. Apply “Hop, Step & Jump- into Art” Exhibition- new artists to the region, 29th Mar - 30th April.
4. Apply “The Boys Are Back In Town” All male exhibition –regional artists 3rd May - 30th May.
5. Apply “Nearly Famous” Exhibition – artists by the dozens- MBAC Members, 31st May to 26th June.
6. Opportunities-to participate in 3 “Handmade Meets the Arts” Markets -FREE insurance. 2017 dates: confirmed -Sat. Feb. 25th—Sat. May 6th Sat. Nov. 25th
7. Demonstrate, show and sell your creative product at the Redcliffe Jetty creative space, booked for MBAC members on the 1st and 2nd Saturday and the 4th Sunday of every month - conditions apply.
We have got you covered….
8. Join “M.B.R.A.D.“ Moreton Bay Region - Arts Directory: New Website from February 2017- listing for all Arts, Visual, Performing Design, Crafters, Arts workers, Studios, Galleries etc. Fee $10 for a 12 month listing, conditions apply - supported and presented by Morten Bay Arts Council.
9. Insurance coverage for all members while attending to MBAC sanctioned business: meetings, exhibitions, festivals etc.
10. Auspice service for non-incorporated groups: conditions apply.
11. Monthly 99.7 local Radio “Arts update from MBAC" – proposed – events and interviews.
12. “Creative Voices” network, the only regional voice for the Arts - 2017 Regional communication through: Emails, webinars, forums, business development workshops, Guest speakers, direct “Arts updates from Moreton Bay Regional Council” representative.
13. MBAC is a “One stop shop” - for all arts questions “if we don’t know, we will get back to you”.
14. Networking opportunities locally and regionally through our MBAC website.
15. Monthly Meetings “have your say, help make decisions “ etc. - 2nd Thursday of each Month.
16. Monthly Newsletter - emailed to keep you informed.
17. Meet like-minded people, make friends, help us plan social events.
18. If you are interested to learn or share your skills with others: planning or physically setting up an exhibition, assisting with Market Day, workshops, information booth at festivals, taking minutes etc.
MORETON BAY ARTS COUNCIL ALWAYS SUPPORTING THE CREATIVE COMMUNITY
Membership payment options:
Please post cheque to: The MBAC Inc. Secretary- PO BOX 2081 Redcliffe North, Qld. 4020
Or- Bank transfer: Bank of Queensland A/C Name: Moreton Bay Arts Council Inc.
A/C number: 10616146 - BSB Number: 124001.
or, Cash payment -Monthly meeting 6.30pm, 2nd Thursday of the Month: Old Redcliffe Fire Station.
Thank you … for renewing, or joining as a new member, please address all correspondence to:
MBAC Inc. Secretary – email@example.com or PO box 2081, North Redcliffe, 4020
Thank you, renewing members and welcome to our new members.
Moreton Bay Arts Council Inc.
Check out the rest of our website and familiarise yourself with our members and activities.
MBAC Membership Rates
Early Bird (1 Dec - 31st Jan)
$20.00 - Single
$25.00 - Family/Group
Regular (1 Feb - 31 Dec)
$25.00 - Single
$30.00 - Family/Group
Download your membership application form now here.
Monthly MBAC Meetings
Second Thursday of each month at 6.30pm
Old Redcliffe Fire Station,
Meeting Room Ground Floor,
395 Oxley Avenue,